↠ EXTENDED! SAVE 5% OFF any contract signed with us at Sol Granite
(Countertops only. Sale excludes remnants and single slabs. Minimum 40 SF.)
↠ January Stone | Blue Dunes
• $63.00 Per Square Foot (Regularly $68.00/SF. While supplies last.)
↠ Light Up The New Year!
• Stop by to see all of our new lighting options
• 20% OFF Lighting (1 single item)
Visit our showroom and explore your home design inspiration!
Bring The Beauty of Natural Stone To Your Home
Design with an expert
View Our Stone & Tile
see our work
Sol Granite places a high value on small family owned businesses and investing in our community. Like all small businesses in America, Sol Granite is built with grit and determination, not just ours, but that of our employees. The stone fabricators and installers that we have on our team take great pride in their work, and each one of them is a true craftsman or is striving to become one. Our sales staff is passionate about helping our customers fulfill their home design dreams. Our commitment is simple…seek perfection in every detail.
What Customers Are Saying
“Had Sol Granite do my 85 sq ft of kitchen counters just over a year ago. I was thrilled then and am still thrilled. Still receiving compliments on them. The whole staff was wonderful, cannot say enough good things about them. Would recommend them to any and every one.“
“The Sol Granite people were a pleasure to work with for our kitchen remodel. Very impressive people from the front office sales to the installers. Would highly recommend this first class organization.“
Yes, we’re open and here to support your project!
Whether you see us in-person or virtually (email, phone)–we’re here to help you feel safe and comfortable through the home design process.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Don’t feel comfortable venturing out? No problem. Virtual assistance is available. Simply browse our website/slab collection, email, and/or call Dai (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she can help you with a quote and answer any questions for you.
• Customer layouts can be done outside in the fresh air.
COVID-19 SAFETY WHEN ENTERING YOUR HOME
• We will not send our staff onto a job site that has other trades at the home when Sol Granite is scheduled to be on site.
• Sol Granite requires homeowners and contractors to maintain 6’ minimum space between you and our staff at all times.
• Sol Granite is diligent about not going into a residence where anyone is sick. No headaches, fevers, coughs, runny noses, nothing.
• Our staff will disinfect your surfaces, doorknobs, etc. They will also wear masks and gloves the entire time they are in your home or construction site.