↠ Single Slab Sale
• Florenza Red | $68/per SF (originally $84/per SF)
• Silver Mist Honed | $68/per SF (originally $73/per SF)
• Siena Beige | $68/per SF (originally $73/per SF)
• More single slabs available⏤stop by to see them all!
**While supplies last. 30 SF minimum. Sol Granite must fabricate and install.**
↠ Fall Special
• Santa Cecilia | $53/per SF (originally $58/per SF)
↠ Sol Granite Stock Quartz
• Bianco Perlino from Teltos | $84/per SF
• Iced White from MSI | $68/per SF
• Retired lighting on sale; prices vary
↠ NEW ARRIVALS…
• Golden Crystal
• Bianco Antico
• Moon White
…More new slabs coming soon!
Visit our showroom and explore your home design inspiration!
Bring The Beauty of Natural Stone To Your Home
Design with an expert
We listen to you and work honestly with you to exceed your expectations. We have 100’s of slabs in our yard to choose from and a wide collection of tile for your back splash, floors, walls, and any other area in your project.
View Our Stone & Tile
Granite & Quartz products will not depreciate over time; they continually add value to any property. Because of their unique beauty and durability, they’re the material of choice for today’s homes and offices.
see our work
Sol Granite is your partner from the moment you walk into our showroom. We communicate with every client throughout the entire process and we only hire the most skilled staff so that our services reflect our values.
Sol Granite places a high value on small family owned businesses and investing in our community. Like all small businesses in America, Sol Granite is built with grit and determination, not just ours, but that of our employees. The stone fabricators and installers that we have on our team take great pride in their work, and each one of them is a true craftsman or is striving to become one. Our sales staff is passionate about helping our customers fulfill their home design dreams. Our commitment is simple…seek perfection in every detail.
What Customers Are Saying
“Had Sol Granite do my 85 sq ft of kitchen counters just over a year ago. I was thrilled then and am still thrilled. Still receiving compliments on them. The whole staff was wonderful, cannot say enough good things about them. Would recommend them to any and every one.“
“The Sol Granite people were a pleasure to work with for our kitchen remodel. Very impressive people from the front office sales to the installers. Would highly recommend this first class organization.“
Yes, we’re open and here to support your project!
Whether you see us in-person or virtually (email, phone)–we’re here to help you feel safe and comfortable through the home design process.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Don’t feel comfortable venturing out? No problem. Virtual assistance is available. Simply browse our website/slab collection, email, and/or call Dai (email@example.com) and she can help you with a quote and answer any questions for you.
• Customer layouts can be done outside in the fresh air.
COVID-19 SAFETY WHEN ENTERING YOUR HOME
• We will not send our staff onto a job site that has other trades at the home when Sol Granite is scheduled to be on site.
• Sol Granite requires homeowners and contractors to maintain 6’ minimum space between you and our staff at all times.
• Sol Granite is diligent about not going into a residence where anyone is sick. No headaches, fevers, coughs, runny noses, nothing.
• Our staff will disinfect your surfaces, doorknobs, etc. They will also wear masks and gloves the entire time they are in your home or construction site.