Can you picture this scene?…
You’ve finally decided to remodel your kitchen or bath (perhaps you’re really brave and doing both!).
Magazines are strung about; Pinterest is your new digital sidekick and your partner is exhausted from just hearing about the remodel and design process.
Finally, it’s that exciting time when you get to pick those countertops and backsplashes. You’re feeling confident walking into a store (dreams and design plans in hand)…
You walk through the doors and that overwhelming feeling kicks in: I thought I knew what I wanted, but now I’m just even more inundated.
We see that scenario all too often at Sol Granite; eyes as big as our showroom, vacillating between excitement and overwhelm.
And that’s the exact moment where we – at Sol Granite in Pueblo, Colorado – love to step in…because we do home remodeling different than most.
What Makes Sol Granite Unique
We may have so many home design options your head spins, but that doesn’t mean we’re not holding your hand every step of the way.
You won’t find us pointing to slabs and slabs of granite and rushing you out the door.
Not our style.
Here’s what you can expect from us at Sol Granite:
Help with the process from start to finish.
If you’re a novice and just starting out, or if this isn’t your first rodeo with the design process – we love being a part of your design dreams as much as you’ll have us!
Our Unique Offers Include:
• Knowledgeable input for selecting countertops and the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams (especially when pulling the big vision together isn’t your specialty!).
• A surplus of product lines to choose from. We love giving you options that you won’t find anywhere else.
• Templating for countertops.
• Movement and seams – involvement in slab layout and seam placement.
• Hands-on finishing (hand polish).
• Upgraded edges and 6 standard edge details to choose from.
• Experienced installers (including cabinets) employed by Sol Granite.
• Interior Design. If you haven’t talked to our team yet about placing those final touches in your home; we have you covered!
Did we mention all of this is FREE with your purchase of a countertop?
Yes, you read that correctly: FREE.
We want you to not only love what you’ve selected but love the design process and implementation as well.
If you’re currently dreaming big on a remodel (or even a brand-new home) and Pinterest and Houzz (the place where we won 4 Best of Service Awards) can almost sense your digital presence, we’re here to help you make your dream a reality from start to finish.
Cheers to turning dreams into reality,
The Sol Granite Team